Class 1 HGV Drivers
We require Class 1 HGV Drivers to work on either afternoon or night starts at our client based in Castle Donington. As a Class 1 HGV driver you will undertake trunking work between different RDC's and NDC's throughout the UK.
There is are start times to suit drivers with the operation running 24/7.
We are looking for Class 1 drivers to work one of the patterns below:
- Monday to Friday
- Thursday to Monday
Class 1 HGV Drivers will require:
- A valid Class 1 / C+E License
- No more than 6 points (No DD's, DR's, IN's and TT's
- A valid Tacho and CPC card
- Must have held your class 1 license for a minimum of 12 months for insurance purposes.
Class 1 HGV Drivers will receive:
- Weekdays -£14.25 per hour
- Weeknights - £15.25 per hour
- Saturday - £18.00 per hour
- Sunday - £20.00 per hour
- Weekdays -£11.50 per hour
- Weeknights - £12.50 per hour
- Saturday - £14.00 per hour
- Sunday - £15.50 per hour
To apply for the Class 1 HGV Drivers vacancies, please send us an up to date CV or call us on 01332 221 579.
This position is commutable from locations such as: Castle Donington, Loughborough, Shepshed, Melbourne, Derby, Nottingham, Swadlincote, Ashby de le Zouch, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Beeston, Alvaston, Oakwood, Chellaston, Chaddesden, Littleover, Mickleover, Findern, Shelton Lock, West Hallam, Clifton, East Leake, Keyworth, Kegworth, Hyson Green, Bramcote, Colwick, Derbyshire, North Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Class 1, HGV1, C+E, HGV Driver, Class 1 HGV Driver
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.