Night Shift 7.5 Tonne / Class 2 Driver
£30,000 to £32,000 per annum
7.5 Tonne / Class 2 Driver Shifts:.
Night shifts available
Pay Rate: £30,000 to £32,000 per annum
Location - Feltham
As a 7.5 Tonne / Class 2 Driver you will need to have:
- Minimum 2 years experience
- No more than 6 penalty points for minor offences. (No DD on IN) - No points is ideal.
- Valid DIGI card and CPC card.
Role of a 7.5 Tonne / Class 2 Driver:
- Delivering fresh milk to different Locations
- Ensure company policies for safety are provided to at all times
- Good communication skills and attitude
Benefits of working as a 7.5 Tonne / Class 2 Driver:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Canteen onsite
- Free tea/coffee
- Genuine opportunity for permanent employment
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the role please click apply.
Our client is dedicated to keeping their colleagues safe and as such are offering suitable PPE and hand sanitizer throughout the building. Please maintain the 2 meter social distancing rules advised the government. If you see something you deem unsafe, speak to your onsite representative or a team leader.
If you would like any further information, please apply or contact us by telephone on 02087517580
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.