Class 1 Driver Trunking Nights
We are recruiting for Class 1 Driver Trunking Nights role in the Burton area. We are looking for Class 1 Driver trunking Nights drivers to join our team with a renowned high street health and beauty retailer. With an immediate start! With great pay packet benefits!
As a Class 1 Driver Trunker you will need to have:
- Candidates will be required to undertake a paid 2 day assessment
- Class 1 driving licence required
- 6 months minimum driving experience
- No more than 6 points on your license.
- Weekdays - £15.25 per hour
- Weeknights - £16.25 per hour
- Saturday - £17.50 per hour
- Sunday £20per hour
- Weekdays - £12.50 per hour
- Weeknights - £13.50 per hour
- Saturday - £14.50 per hour
- Sunday £17.00 per hour
All pay rates are going up for a £1/hour from the end of October.
Working Hours for a Class 1 Driver Trunking Nights are between 8 - 12 hours per day.
Both Day and Night shifts are available (flexible on start times between 2 hours)
- Location: Burton
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Class 1 Driver Trunking Nights:
- Your role will be to purely trunking, trailer drop and swap work. You will be expected to be flexible with start times and will be solely operating between both the warehouse and stores.
Lots of car parking space and opportunity to access the employee canteen.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.