Due to growth within the Warrington area, Extra Drivers is looking to recruit a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join its team. The role will involve working closely with Transport Operations across the North West with the management and supply of HGV & Van Drivers.
Previous recruitment experience is not essential as full training will be given.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, the role will involve understanding the basics of Recruitment which will involve the the following:-
- Gaining a strong understanding of Agency Working Regulations to implement in day to day role.
- Gaining a strong understanding of the rules and regulations that govern the transport industry
- You will be trained in the management of weekly collation of hours for payroll via our Driver management system
- Managing a portfolio of existing clients as well as generating new opportunities within the Northwest area.
- Managing candidates expectations and delivering a high quality service for the transport sector.
- Running recruitment campaigns and resourcing the right driver for the right roles.
- We provide an out of hours service to our clients and upon completion of training you will be expected as part of the team to share responsibility of this service via a rota.
- Sales Training will be provided as aspects of the role require this skill.
Although previous recruitment experience is not required, you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven experience in going the 'extra mile' in your current/previous roles.
Extra Drivers is a division within the Award Wining 'Staffing Group' of companies that has seen record growth over the last 12 months in challenging economic climates. In addition, we are an organisation dedicated to supporting and developing our teams to exceed and enhance their careers. If you are looking for a rewarding role that offers challenges and great rewards - then please apply today.
The Remuneration package includes the following:-
- Basic Salary of between £18-21k per annum
- Commission structure upon completion of probation period
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Mon - Fri - 42 hours per week.
For Further details - please send your CV and a covering letter.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.