We are recruiting for numerous transport clerks in the Tamworth area. Our client is a national distributor of automotive parts around England, Scotland and Northern Ireland. We are currently recruiting 1 for days and 1 for nights.
Transport Clerk Duties Include
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Brief and debrief drivers at the start and finish of shifts
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Office and literate in the use of Transport specific software
- Prioritise workload accordingly
- Flexibility to work additional hours or shifts based upon operational requirements.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to deal with or escalate issues in a timely manner
- Previous transport clerk office experience is desirable
- Willing to learn on the job
Transport Clerk Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the Transport Clerk role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.